Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 84

well been a long grinding week getting ready for a biz trip putting in long days and dealing with a tough market but that being said hit the gym everyday and hit it hard.  I found a counter to check how many jump ropes I am doing while I zone out to my walkman.  3500 today in about 25 minutes...not too shaby considering 200 in the beginning was a challenge!

A buddy of mine asked me about the program today for the 2nd time so gave him the whole shpeel.  I harped on about the rope especially and at the end of the day he went and bought one!  Off to bed tired a few more days of PCP program but gonna stick to this even after!

2 comments:

  1. It is funny thinking back to how hard those sets of 50 jumps were at the beginning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you guys were really hating the jumps at first.

    ReplyDelete