Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 59

Well 4:45 Tim Alex and I hit the gym and did I thing.  Working out with a group is much better as it definitely keeps you motivated and pushes you to finish.  Don't know about the 1 hour thing.  Took about 1:20 to finish and we were pushing pretty hard.  I had a physical yesterday at St Luke's  and was thrilled to see my cahrt for the past 6 years!  First time my weight was below 100.  The doctor sill said I was obese at 98!!  He told me I should be 75!!  Get outta here I said!  at 75 I would look like ET!  Big head and dangly arms and legs!  90 k is my target at that weight I will be a 33-34 waste period!   Was a bit wasted after the check up because they knocked me out for the upper GI tests so have to admit I couldn't do my workout yesterday so today I did yesterdays and will do the previous days till Tuesday when we are supposed to only do rope.  On the only rope day I will do Mondays and be caught up....not doubling up Patrick just needed to take yesterday off so yesterday will be my easy day!  Was pretty funny the 3 of us jumping rope at the company gym.  I think people think its pretty cool jumping rope.  Wouldn't be surprised to see more doing it!  Alex got hit with in the head with some dudes Swiss ball today!!  Pretty funny stuff though as I told the guy , its OK Big Al is used to getting hit in the face with guys Swiss balls.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the Japanese models for what weight you should be are very inaccurate for Westerners. Ignore the 75 kg thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Draw an Orange, now put a toothpick in the bottom...that is what you would look like at 75 KG....

    keep it rockin!

    ReplyDelete