Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 60 started well

Then my daughters first birthday party!  Ate more than I should have first time on the program!  Had to have a piece of my daughters 1st brithday cake and a bit more after that!  ! 2 sets of tennis in the AM then straight to my work out finished all that by 10 am!!  downhill for day 60 after that and now just sitting in the computer need to get to the gym motivation low !!

Oh well back on the horse...I can and will kcik the crap out of these last 29 days!

3 comments:

  1. Breaking diet to have a piece of your daughter's first birthday cake is GOOD MENTAL HEALTH. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a damn productive morning and a worthy break in the evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy cake! Well worth it! and YOU chose to eat the cake, not the other way around!

    ReplyDelete