Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 69 great day very active

Last week was a bit tricky but was pretty good till Friday when I fell off the rails ran into the side of a cliff then fell into a 1000 foot gorge.....OK...that was Friday today is Monday and I'm back on Track in Size Ive been reading other blogs and seeing many of Us have hit a bump over the past week or two!  Jason put it right!  Lets Kick the crap out of the next 3 weeks!!!!

Today spot on with the diet and the workout was nailed...jumping rope crossing skipping one leg I have notice in the past couple weeks the my legs have really thinned out so much so that my friend Kenny said they were a bit spindly but my tennis game has really picked up I can easily cover the court again and I notice that the power in my rope jumping has really accelerated that's why I am now able to do 1 leg side to side and jog while jumping and it is getting better.  Guess I didn't realize that I had seriously chubbed out legs!!!

After my workout finished work then home for a 5 mile bike ride then 3 hours of tennis! Mrs O made me my dinner....spot on protein and veg.  Love the snow peas!    I have had cravings though over the past 2 weeks!  I love Bread and in japan the bread is awesome....I want a piece now!!!!!!!!!!  Small choices though, truly a great way to look at it Patrick!  So, no BREAD now...I can have it at breakfast.

Gonna read some blogs now and will be better blogging into the close!   Suck it up boys lets pound it out.....the only thing is even after the next 3 weeks it doesn't end.  We take what we learned and keep on keeping on!

2 comments:

  1. Keep it genki like this till the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. less than 3 weeks until we're on our own, keep on powering through Jimbo!

    ReplyDelete