Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 70 Very tired after a busy day

After a really active day yesterday I had a little trouble sleeping so today was a bit tough and busy that being said I did say I would be better with my blogging!  Was walking to the bed room and did an about face to get on and type this out.

Diet all good did my jump ropes and just waiting to see what is in store for next week!  down 1 k since last week after having stalled for 2 weeks which I was happy about.  Still have this baby blubber that I really want to try and lose around the waist that I think is gonna be tricky,,,always have had it.

Amazing I am in to pants sizes that I have not worn in years now and people are noticing sometimes its a bit embarrassing!  I guess they were always used to big baggy pants and shirts rather then more of the form fitting stuff I sometimes wear now!

2 comments:

  1. It feels good to wear more fitting clothing. If I were you I'd wait until you're done with this to get more cloths. Your body will change a lot at the 90 day point and even a week or two later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An in shape body and clothes that fit are the simplest most effective way to make an impression!

    ReplyDelete