Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 13

Long day at the office unfortunate but tough for me to get to the gym at lunch which means my workouts usually wait till 8 pm when I'm just about to run out of gas had part of my dinner did my jump ropes then ate the balance 20 minutes then all my exercise.  Not sure if this makes a difference but got through it all.

Does it make a difference?  Not really hungry for my fruit plate does that make a difference if I pass on it?  Feel good already noticing the waste on my trousers getting a lot loser even after just under 2 weeks!

need to hit that 89k target and not rebound this time! 

3 comments:

  1. You will need a hole punch for the belt, or save some money for new clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta eat those snacks man. They're very important. Don't skip grams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wondered about the workout times as well, does first thing in the morning or late in the evening mean we aren't getting the full benefit...

    ReplyDelete