Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 6

Lots of things to do around the house today always tempting having the fridge so close!  I could swear it was calling me today.   Good workout really into the jump rope Patrick said 60 calories for 700 jump ropes?  Say it isn't so!  I was online and it said 15 per minute does that mean I should be knocking off 700 in 4 minutes!!!

Tofu burger and salad for dinner after my work out have to say I am still really hungry but will get through it.   Just really curious about the diet part and the other type of exercise that will follow.  Pull ups psyching me out will struggle to do 2!

English teaching buddy in town this week he and several other friends looking to do izakaya night out saturday!!!  its been 20 years can I really just do oolong tea!  Pressure on that one.

1 comment:

  1. The dude does NOT abide drinking with the Ekaiwa buddies. If they are your friends they'll understand...

    ReplyDelete