Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 14

Home from work baby in the bath felt pretty good had a bit of dinner all weighed then up for the jump ropes.  Lost count so just did another 100 just in case.  Love the rope have to get to the point Rocky was at!    Waiting to see what the diet for next week is.  I strongly believe in the method we are following.  Eat but eat smart and keep the internal furnace burning is the key.  That being said the temptation is always there  to cut back on the food we are supposed to eat because I REALLY want to dump 15 k.  Previous weight loss efforts  that I have done included a lot of running cardio pus drastic cut back of food.  It definitely worked but I was sluggish grumpy  ( OK Jason Grumpier than normal) and usually felt wiped.
Pictures are posted....I absolutely hate them!!!! I get it though and I'm in so they are up!   I think I see a bit of a change...long way to go though!

Sticking with the plan can I dump 5 k a month!!!  gambaremasu!!

The family and little Erin drive me this time its gonna stick!


5 comments:

  1. Stick to the plan and forget target weights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can absolutely see changes mate! I hate the pics too (both yours and mine....) but it keeps us focused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics. I see you opted like I did for black shorts and white socks, and I feel that it's the socks that really bring the whole outfit together.

    Dude we all need to stick to the program to a tee, I have a feeling from reading other blogs that eventually the food amounts will be cut, differently for each of us, but I think you gotta have faith that your weight loss goals will come very close to being met if not exceeded, but that it will happen over the whole 90 days, not right away, and not necessarily in a linear fashion either.

    Have faith, and keep looking at that beautiful baby for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmy--- that is one hell of a cute baby you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely family. What they said about not cutting the food. And hooray for Rocky as inspiration. I wonder if anyone's ever used him in their banner...

    ReplyDelete