Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 7

Its late knocked out my 500 jump ropes sharpish but I think I may have to look at doing my workout at lunch with Tim and Alex just too drained at night.  I do look forward to it though being part of a group of guys doing this is really great and helps from a support standpoint.  down 2 kgs in the first week but what I really found amazing is that a couple weeks off the booze and a reduced diet has already shown up on the old blood pressure....can this be?  down to a very normal 115 over 78 from a previous low hypertensive level?  What ever, feel really great positive even though work is still really tough given the markets.  As a buddy of mine would say  "Its all good"

1 comment:

  1. ITS ALL GOOD!

    You know I never even thought about the BP? I have been so focused on the weight loss and muscle that it totally slipped my mind that this could actually be VERY healthy.....who would have thought.

    BRing on the DIET!

    ReplyDelete