Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 20

Bit of a battle with the little woman over the diet she doesnt get that I have to strict on the balance department.  Anyway long day again very tired the work out took a bit longer than I would have like 1 hour 15 minutes.  I was going to have an early dinner then hit the workout but read blockys post and it kinda put me off my feed!  So went up did my workout then dinner.  20 days down 70 to go then a lifetime after that!  Feel good and though work is a challenge this project keep me positive and in the day.  I feel really positive at work and in my home life. 

2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "strict on the balance"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes you 1 hour 15 mins to do the workout? Is that jumping rope or doing some substitute exercise? If it's with the jump rope...how long are you resting between sets? 1:15 sounds like a really long time dude...

    ReplyDelete