Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 37 Thursday Peak condition on my mind all day

It was on my mind all day because I was tired irritable and tired of pushing.  Push at work, Push at home push peak condition push push push.  wanted to try to knock out 75% of the workout at lunch but got stuck  on the desk so only kicked the jump ropes out then home by 7:30 baby to sleep and up to the gym finished the balance of the workout but I think form was crap.  The new exercises Are a bit tricky still cant do the piston too painful on the knees so again did 5 sets of 20 squats...

Wasn't really in the mood to blog but there it is.  Really happy its Friday tomorrow need a weekend tired physically and mentally.  Could use a big mac but no chance of that 37 days and I'm not quitting no chance.

3 comments:

  1. I think blogging when you're not in the mood is great! And think of what a nasty big mac would do to your nice clean system now. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pistol squats are a killer, I wouldn't sweat it too much, will come in time, I felt my knees give a couple times on those and had to rest for a sec...not fun. Dude, f-ck that big mac, hooters just opened in Japan, Wing night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job continuing while being worked to the extreme. Have some good rest during the weekend.

    ReplyDelete