Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day 32-33

I've seen in a couple other posts that some people are feeling a bit wiped lately .  I have to say that the past few days have been the same for me.   Yesterday Saturday I was really exhausted.   I went up to do my workout at 5 PM took me about 1:45 minutes to finish my workout legs felt like lead.  Maybe its the change in diet?  Anyway, today a lot better got to the gym at noon felt a lot stronger and powered through my workout.    The change in diet a little tricky.  I see a lot of posts saying too much food!  Hey if its too much send the extra to me!  I'm trying to space out meals and snacks I'm sure I will get used to the change. At the end of the day I really am seeing a difference and am seriously happy about it!

Its going to be tricky this week with work think I may have to break my workout up into 2 sessions.  I can do the jump ropes at the office 1350 or how ever man then do a couple hundred at night at home to warm up before the workout just to get the blood flowing before the exercises.  Doing it all at 9 pm just too tough after 13 hours and I don't think I am getting the full benefit if I am dragging my ass through the workout.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah split the rope no problemo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer breaking up the workout when I can...will sometimes do the jumprope first thing in the morning, then do other exercises at lunch or in the evening, makes it much more managable.

    ReplyDelete