Saturday, October 23, 2010

DAY 40 7 AM JUMP ROPES

Well I gave Patrick's pre breakfast jump ropes a crack have to say was stiff as a board when I first started.  I find that the case most days when I start up but after 200 or so I loosen up and they become easier.

I was starving when I went up but as I started to get in to the exercise the hunger started to pass a bit.  I have to say that I have been a bit tired over the past week.  Was up at 5:30 for Golf yesterday with Tim and Jason.  Home by about 3 and knew it was best to knock my workout out.  After golf the knees always aches because of the terrain but still belted it out.  I am still challenged by the piston squats.  The pain and form are a no go for now but as the weight goes down I will get there.  Tried a few but the pain made made switch over to the normal squats again.   Back in to my Kackis pants that I could wear for 2 years and that's a good thing!  Also did my weight and body fat all down and thats also a good thing! PCP well....this is a good thing....sounds like forest gump!

Day 9 numbers   before 20.8  and 18.7   BP 115-78  Day 7 105.2
Day 40 Numbers              19     and  16.6   BP 115-73  weight 101 flat...

2 comments:

  1. I usually add about 10-15 minutes of hydrating and stretching before the morning rope, which seems to help.

    ReplyDelete