Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 21

played a couple of sets of tennis after work with my wife and 2 friends then back hone to the ole rope.  Tried to concentrate on the breathing as I have found that I have a tendency to hold breathes while jumping and doing my exercise.  I found that controlling my breathing made the rope a lot easier but there was 1 problem, counting!  Even though I started at 10 got through my routine pretty quickly and the focus on breathing really helped me.  I also felt for some reason that I sweat a heck of a lot more.  Patrick was right about outlook on life and state of mind.  I am much calmer and at peace with everything since getting in to this program.  The combination of diet and exercise is really having a positive affect even at this early stage of the game.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the placidity while it lasts cause it won't last!

    ReplyDelete