Sunday, October 31, 2010

DAY 47 WHAT A WEEK




Haven't blogged in several days just been one of those weeks super buys at work took all I could do to get my workouts in.  Was a really rough week like I said what tired every day and really struggled through some of the workouts.   I did not feel strong through most of the workouts and was really hungry as heck in the evenings.  I have been good though sticking to the plan and the workouts.  Hope this week is a bit better and last and would love just a bit more energy.  was a real trudge last week!

3 comments:

  1. These weeks are part of the deal. If one simply waits for all the stars to align to finally get in shape it will never happen. Good job on powering through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the hungry feeling, been getting more these days on the tiny dinners we have, but try not to focus too much, and as long as I am not feeling lightheaded or too lathargic I figure I am getting enough nutrients. Dude, look at that FACE! I mean wow, you've lost a ton of jowl action...daughter pretty damn cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write the week off to the full moon.....now its a new moon and its time to ramp it up!

    ReplyDelete