Wednesday, October 6, 2010

day 22 done and dusted wasnt easy

Work day and knew I had to attend a work related dinner today.  It was really difficult! The mango tree in the Maranouchi building!  Incredible food!!   5 bottles of wine beers bead with pork and beef spread pa thai green curry and more wine,  And I had none of it.  Instead I had steamed vegetables and my some broiled chicken.  No rice no noodles no booze.....no carbs!

Got the workout in today with Tom and Alex at 5 before the dinner and it was hard.  the 100 sit ups very tough but knocked them out along with the other exercises.  Home now 11 pm wiped off to bed!

Still can't do comments on anyones blog sorry!!  Think I'm gonna give up trying too frustrating.

2 comments:

  1. spicy thai and sangsom sodas - three of my favorite things. really love that place - mango tree. I figured out the comments, but no photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying no to all that stuff will make the next, smaller time you feel a craving so much easier. "If I didn't crack THEN there's no way I'll crack NOW!"

    ReplyDelete