Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 17

Played 2 hours of tennis came home perfect dinner thanks honey.  The opened up my peak email and saw that there were substitutes for jumping rope.....I was seriously tired today long day then tennis afterward so I though well Patrick said 30 minute jog would be a substitute for the jump ropes.  2 hours of tennis has to be more than that.  Then I grabbed my ropes banged out the 850 and the exercise!  Move it Chubs! No slacking here i did the tennis the ropes and the exercise!  Golf at 5 am then a doubles tennis match tomorrow.  Sticking to the diet and boy Bill wasn't kidding!!  I did get my wish!  Hey where's my pasta!!!  Cut to 1/3 last weeks level!   I shouldn't have complained!

4 comments:

  1. Don't get clever. If tennis is part of your normal routine you can't claim that as your cardio for the day. Because whatever your normal routine was WASN'T getting you in the shape you wanted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry, Jim, CANT get clever.....not in the DNA.

    Let me know if the golf game was any better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome on the jumprope. Im looking forward to mixing up the cardio too a little with some running

    ReplyDelete