Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 30 Egg white,,,,hope tabasco is ok!

So Patrick said man up and what could I say.  I hate egg white!  Always did!  It truly is the one thing I can't eat!!  Fried egg always yellow gone and white left!  So I man up...took my veg snack through some of the peppers and tomato in along with a little apple and Tabasco!  The miracle spice!  Tell me Patrick it can't be a no no to use Tabasco!!  is it!! ????

8:30 start on the workout finished in a little over an hour those dips a killer!  I know I'm not getting down enough but I assume that will come with my weight loss and increased strength.  also the crawl.  Hey Patrick how about a U tube to show us the proper form?  I see you have one already might be helpful for Us to see the correct form.  Though the dips will only come with time and weight loss.  Night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, egg whites. They're so small that you can cram 'em down in one bite if you want. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete